Grandover Resort & Conference Center
10.23.19 - 10.24.19
Don’t miss out on participating in the 18th Annual CFMA Carolinas Construction Conference!
With National and Regional Speakers, attendees from all over the southeast and world-class networking opportunities, the 18th Annual CFMA Carolinas Construction Conference is the place to be! Enhance your brand, increase your exposure, generate leads and demonstrate your support to the construction industry.
Benefits of Sponsorship
• Demonstrate your company’s dedication of the construction industry
• Increase your company’s brand awareness
• Create consumer preference and brand loyalty
• Create positive corporate public relations
• Get recognition as a key player in construction financial management
• Support sales promotions, campaigns and objectives
• Set your company apart from your competitors
• Showcase your company’s logo on pre/post conference marketing materials
Please complete the Sponsor Form here:
AVAILABLE SPONSORSHIPS ARE:
Platinum Sponsor- $1,000
Gold Sponsor- $500
Optional Exhibit Space $250 for Platinum and Gold Sponsorships
Space is Limited and Available on a First Come First Served Basis. Sign Up for This Option Before all Spaces are Taken
Thank you for your support of the 18th Annual CFMA Carolinas Construction Conference!
2019 CFMA Carolinas Construction Conference Steering Committee
Merrill Jones, Ward and Smith, PA- Chair
Luke Estola, Ace/Avant Concrete Construction- Treasurer
Linda Cowart, Trehel Corporation
Brian D’Amico, Elliott Davis
Dawn Dwyer, Smith & Jennings, Inc.
Tim Edwards, Sears Contract, Inc.
Mitch Garrison, Smith Leonard Account and Consultants
Jim Hazel, Elliott Davis
George Lambert, Williams Overman Pierce, LLP
Brett Ralls, Frank L. Blum Construction Company
Jane Ralston, Holocene Clean Energy
Brandon Spears, Wayne Brothers Incorporated